Today I want to talk about these wonderful products that I had the pleasure of trying. TheBodyNeeds is a really lovely website where you can buy good quality TBN cosmetics, such as pressed and loose eyeshadows, glitters, lipsticks, blushes, concealers, etc, and also some samples of MAC products, in case you've never tried them before (sometimes to buy the whole product is really expensive). Again, one of the most important thing for me, they are Cruelty Free!!
But let's talk about their eyeshadows first. All of the colours I've tried are really nice, and are very sparkly (as you can see in the pictures).
- "Cherry Blossom" - Soft, Muted Baby Pink Frost
- "All That Jazz" - Deep Dusty Rose with a Copper Shimmer
- "Iced Teal" - Frosty white with an explosion of TEAL! (Duo-Chrome)
- "Lemon Drop" - Bright Yellow Pearl
- "Sparkles Copper" - High Frosted Copper Flecks
- "Blackened Bronze" - Deep Black with a Bronze Shimmer
- "Supernova" - Medium Teal Blue with High Shimmer Gold
- "Juniper" - Ocean Blue with a Golden Duochrome
So what can I say about these eyeshadows?
They are made from mineral pigments & other natural ingredients that give us the long lasting coverage while allowing your skin to breathe. So they are really perfect for all types of skin.
They are really very soft & easy to apply & you don't need to use lot's of product to have a strong & intense colour.
You can choose between 5 grams (for only $ 1.99) or 10grams (for $3.79). So as you can see the price is really very low for the quality you'll get.
They also ship internationally (I received them in Australia in only 12 days).
Thank you for reading & next time I'll talk about their lipsticks & blushes, so keep watching.....